Stockbeep scans for stocks hitting new lows today. Such levels typically indicate weak fundamentals and poor investor demand. The 52-week low is often considered to be a long term support level. For a trader or an investor that is looking to “buy stocks on the cheap, a bounce off this level could indicate a potential recovery.
We constantly monitor the chart positions of the stocks in our coverage. When todays price action is negative and a new low is made, the stock will be displayed in the scanner.
The key levels that we track are the all-time, 52 week and monthly lows. The default ranking is by their chart positions, which is the Comment column.
Stock scanner animations
Entire row flash red - stock has made a new intraday low.
Green up arrow - stock has traded higher from the last update.
Red down arrow - stock has traded lower from the last update.
We track the top 1000 most actively traded stocks across NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX. The 5-day average daily volume is used as the measuring baseline.
Our coverage includes constituents of the Dow Jones, Standard & Poors, Russell and MSCI market indexes. The majority of these stocks have high trading interest from institutions and retail, with a minimum daily average volume of at least 1 million shares. Most are optionable with an available options market in CBOE.
Industries and sectors would include:
– Banks, financial institutions, asset managers, investment advisories and stock brokers.
– Loans, credit cards, insurance and mortgage providers.
– Industrial conglomerates and large service/manufacturing companies.
– Technology, biotechnology, healthcare and pharmaceutical companies.
– Property developers, REITs, hotels and commercial space owners.
– Energy, oil & gas, petroleum, chemical and heavy industries.
– Airlines, aeronautical and engineering firms.
– Telcos and media networks.
ETFs, bonds, preference shares and fixed income instruments are not included in our dataset.
Time – timestamp of latest intraday low
RVol – intraday adjusted ratio of todays volume compared to the daily average of the most recent 5 days
ATH – all time high
ATL – all time low
52W – 52 week
Stock scanner operating hours
Regular trading hours of the NYSE and NASDAQ – 9:30am to 4:00pm ET.
Tell us about you
Find us at the office
Czerniakowski- Abodeely street no. 60, 49490 Hamilton, Bermuda
Give us a ring
+11 189 505 54
Mon - Fri, 11:00-22:00